[Mplayer-users] Asus ASV2 codec

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Apr 15 00:38:33 CEST 2001

Hi,

> please upload a short sample avi using the codec aswell as the codec itself
> (with dshow version, too if available) to a seperate dir and mail me about
> it. (ftp://thot.banki.hu/incoming/)
It's already there: incoming/MPlayer/OLD/ASV2/

> AVI samples for the other newly implemented image formats would also be a
> nice thing to verify they are working correct.
Gabucino is putting together a collection of sample files at:
incoming/MPlayer/codecs/testsuite/

> > has anybody a clue, of thats going wrong here?
> > iirc i saw that pixelation under windows, too, with some player.
> Many video codecs don't support filtering (at least the mjpeg, huffyuv,
> wavelet and so on codecs don't filter their output wenn zoomed under windooze
> with media player).
It's more than unfiltered image...
It seems to AC components has wrong scale, while DC coeffiecents are ok.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu