[Mplayer-users] Voodoo3 with XVideo extension

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 21 20:48:35 CEST 2001

Am Samstag, 21. April 2001 18:32 schrieben Sie:
> Hmm.. well, that's odd.. I just downloaded the newest DRI source from the
> cvs tree, but still it doesn't work. I've compiled and installed it, so
> what more should I do ?
> Thanks
>
> Erlend Steinsvik - erlend at steinsvik.com

Please check the output of xvinfo command and look if the mode mplayer wants
to set (i.e. YUY2) is listed in the list of supported image formats under
xvinfo. You can also try using sdl out it also support xv acceleration, maybe
you have more luck with it (libSDL 1.1.7 or later required).

--
Best Regards,
   Felix