[Mplayer-users] found a bug!!!

Ioannis Pantelakis pioann at csd.auth.gr
Sat Aug 4 11:53:50 CEST 2001

I think i foumd a bug in mplayer...when playing a file (both mpeg and avi)
without audio (here a mean that the file is without audio stream), the video
 stream goes VERY fast, not in real time. BTW: I got an ATI all in wonder video
card (chip: rage 128) 16 MB and i can play allmost fine video files with the
-vo gl option (there are A/V sync problems) but when playing DVDs the only
thing i got is a white image. I'm using XFree86 4.1.0 the one modified by SuSE
(i don't really think it does really matter).
How long for the GUI?
What about translating in greek? Is it OK? I can do it...
that's it for now

Knightmare