[Mplayer-users] SLOWmachines, survey

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Fri Aug 10 21:00:12 CEST 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Konrad Mierendorff wrote:

> Christoph Lampert wrote:
> this few lines and send it back to me: gruel at gmx.de
>
> You'd better send it to the list as other folks are also interested.
> [...]

Yes, but maybe not everybody is interested in everybody else's data.
I'll put up a list in the end, with results from as many plattforms
as possible and put it into DOCS/SLOWMACHINES or DOCS/SPEED or whatever.

How about the Solaris/BSD guys? You have any results for me?

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se