[MPlayer-users] fli & msvidc ?

Johannes Feigl jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Sun Dec 2 18:27:40 CET 2001

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 09:55:35AM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> 	Perfect? Bug-free? Sure! <chuckle> <snort> Seriously, the codecs
> do look pretty good. The Video-1 codec appears to work great for the
> relatively small sample of files that I've tested. As I've stated before,
> I'm not convinced that the problem with the "Garak's Plan" AVI is
> restricted to the decoder. If it is, I think the problem would be that the
> decoder is inefficient.

Hi,
a you know (I believe so), i've a lot of MSVID1 Videos.
about the half has the same problems like the "Garak's Plan" AVI file.

This is a bug which DOES NOT depend on the video, it's not a corrupt
file. I can playback it via mplayer & Win32 dll.

Some minutes ago I also downloaded Xanim. It also works problemless ...

please check again ...

mfg Johannes