[MPlayer-users] Re: divx4 problem, and skins problem...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Dec 7 12:35:50 CET 2001

Hi,

> For those of you that can be interested, yesterday I tried with success
> to rip a DVD file from linux using wine and a very simple program for
> Windows. It has done everything very quickly and the I have used mplayer
heh?
why not mplayer -dvd 1 -dumpstream ?
but you know...

> to see the vob's. Just perfect. The program is DVDDecrypter.exe and it
under linux it's called csscat

> does its function and ripes the vob files. (without encoding.)
sure

> On another side, I have not been able to visualize a *.mov film with
> Mplayer. It seems to recognize everything o.k., and launch the screen
> window, but inside everything is black. I have no time now to RTMF  :-(

I have no time now to answer...

Btw not needed to RTFM, just read that few fuckin messages printed by mplayer...
But you really should go back to your winblows, it's your OS.

> Any help?
No sense.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu