[MPlayer-users] You said patents ?

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Dec 14 13:47:31 CET 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:19:16 +0200 (CEST)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> Just remember what happened to virtualdub's asf support!

A few days ago I thaught to this and I have a proposition in case that one day
some problemes come from Redmon. Why not turn all patended parts in plugins.
So in this mplayer distribution don't contain any patended algo or such.
But we can still "distribute" this "illegal" code throw a p2p network like eDonkey2000 or
any other. Just an idea. They can't stop us >:·)

	Albeu