[MPlayer-users] audio problem playing divx

Matthias Knelangen matthias at knelangen.de
Mon Dec 17 15:18:37 CET 2001

Hi there

I have a little problem
I downloaded the last version of mplayer it compiled very well and its running
with the SDL library. only thing is that I've some problem with divx files. If
i play them in normal mode i get the message my system is too slow. When using
the framedrop option i get no more error message but the audio part is strictly
retarded by about 2s ... this will go away after some time.
I don't think this is a hardware problem because i got an athlon 900 with 256M
and a 32M graphic chip.

I would like to know if so has encoountered the same problem and could give me
a hint how to change it.

thanks for your help
matze

--