[MPlayer-users] NTSC fbset timings for G400 framebuffer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Dec 21 16:57:30 CET 2001

Hi,

> > I have a G400 and would like to use the TV-Out (with hardware scaling)
> > using the framebuffer device.  I seem to have everything set up right
> > because I can get my console on my TV, but it rolls, vertically.  I am
> > assuming that is due to the fbset timings being for PAL.
> >
> > Anyone got NTSC timings?
>
> So _nobody_ here is using the frameuffer driver on a G400 on an NTSC
> set?

it seems.
btw postiong this 3 times is very nonsense, and should result a bann.
especuially because it's offtopic here.

try to make your own modelines and send the result to the matrox list.
i myself developed the pal modelines, spending about half hour changing the
numbers until i got stable, color picture filling the whole screen.
rtfm of fbset helps a lot.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu