[MPlayer-users] NTSC fbset timings for G400 framebuffer

Brian J. Murrell fcb69ad4ef0137024409e96a863ec98c at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Dec 22 13:12:29 CET 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 05:57:30PM +0200, Arpi wrote:

> it seems.

I guess I just found that hard to believe.

> btw postiong this 3 times

Twice... on this list.  Once on the matrox list.  You certainly cannot
count that as 3 times as it was two different lists.  But lets get on
to business.

> try to make your own modelines and send the result to the matrox list.

OK.  First thing that strikes me about this, is there the same risk of
damaging a TV as there is with damaging a monitor by playing with
timings?

> i myself developed the pal modelines, spending about half hour changing the
> numbers until i got stable, color picture filling the whole screen.

OK.

> rtfm of fbset helps a lot.

So I have read the manpage.  I wonder if you would suggest which
parameters I should look at in trying to correct a vertical (up and
down) roll.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell