[MPlayer-users] Re: A-V Synch and timers...

Luca Abeni luca at cse.ogi.edu
Sat Dec 22 03:17:32 CET 2001

Hi again,

thanks for your help. It took some time to me, but I found my error: I
was getting the time before video_out->flip_page(), and not after.
Now I corrected my error and results are better.

Now, I'd like to do some other experiments... Do you think that there
may be some other interesting quantities to measure?
I would like to measure some quantity that relates the current time
(GetTime()) with some timestamp from the movie... (Does something like
sh_audio->timer - audio_out->get_delay() - GetTime() make sense?)

			Thanks again,
				Luca