[MPlayer-users] Re: "Can't open VMG info!" error...

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Wed Dec 26 01:13:01 CET 2001

gvlyakh at mail.ru wrote:

>>> libdvdcss-0.0.3.ogle3-1.i686.rpm
>>> libdvdread-0.9.2-1.i686.rpm

>> Hmm. Please try to compile them yourself using a compiler other than
>> gcc2.97minus1.

> Just removed all rpms, installed from scratch libdvdcss, libdvdread, ogle
> (gcc version 2.95.3). Same.

Ok, then we can assume, the software side seems to be alright. Can you
crosscheck this with another DVD?

>>> But the drive works fine with CDs, also I was able to install SuSE
>>> from a dvd, although I did get several errors and had to restart the
>>> installation...

>> Please check in another DVD-PC-Drive, maybe yours is broken.

> You mean this film in another drive? Tried in a dvd-player - works.

No, I mean the DVD (which seems to be working) in another PC-DVD-Drive,
because maybe _your_ PC-DVD-Drive is broken.

S°

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
78: Kinderpornographie im Internet