[MPlayer-users] Re: mga_vid install doc

Jukka Tastula jukka.tastula at kotinet.com
Wed Dec 26 15:06:26 CET 2001

On Wednesday 26 December 2001 03:01, Sven Hartge wrote:

> Grepping a file/directory, which in many cases is not
> availible, is just plain nonsense, in my opinion.

Oh, okay. Enlighten me will you, how exactly would you check
where the user decided to put his kernel source? Is there a
/dev/crystalball you can ask this from?  I compile kernels as
user too in /usr/src/ as that is some kind of a standard, no?
Lm_sensors and alsa bork too if its not there so I think this
is not such a bad assumption to make.

> It my be consistent, but then both are broken and need to be
> fixed.

Heh, now I understand what Arpi meant by his first reply in
this thread :)