[mplayer] Re: Future plans

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Tue Feb 20 17:03:08 CET 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Arpi :
> specific problem, incompatibilities with some distribution
> (configure/Makefile problems) or soundcard driver.
> Gabucino is working on the DOCS, including the homepage and the FAQ.
> Please send us information if you have experienced them in pre24.
The most irritating problem is ./configure fails to find X. Please check
if you have properly installed the X development libraries. Also check if
the /usr/X11 symlink exists (this can be a problem on Mandrake systems).
It can be created with the 'ln -sf /usr/X11R6 /usr/X11' command.

If you are sure everything is A-OK, please send us the output of the
'find /usr/X11*' command, accompanied with a standard bugreport described
in DOCS/README. Your distribution may differ from the Linux Filesystem
Standard.

Also, always check the homepage, it gets updated daily.
Maybe I should add a 'MOST Freqently Asked Questions' section? :)

> Main plans for the 0.12 serie:
Now included on the homepage.

--
Gabucino