[mplayer] Re: syncfb and Divx ;-)

Paul Holcomb mplayer at blue.cpoint.net
Wed Feb 21 15:50:17 CET 2001

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:28:12PM +0100, Balazs Tibor wrote:

> (previous README contained this:
> Supported output devices:
> - mga
> - xmga
> - x11
> - xv
> - gl
> - snycfb
> NOTE: only the first 5 are available for AVI files!)
>
> So, as you can see, syncfb is the 6th :-(

 Thank you.  I swore that I had read that in the docs, but when I
 couldn't find it, I figured I might have read something similar from
 another program.

 Has anyone looked into what adding it might take?  I keep
 flip-flopping between trying to get everything I want working with
 syncfb and trying to get X's fbdev driver to work on the TV
 framebuffer.

 Neither are working yet, and syncfb for MPEG looks very nice.

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
Sr. Network Engineer                       Counterpoint Networking, Inc.