[Mplayer-users] Debian prob maybe final (thanks)

Creepy creppy at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 13 13:04:03 CEST 2001

So thanks for the ones who helped me, I think the alsa part is the problem,
I could have known it, as I am not a beginner, (and I study computer science
:)) ) , but I thought if there is something in the config wrong(extra,
non-existing  parameter) it ignores. So would I make it if I were the one
taking care of this. So I hope it works, thank you. Waiting for the GUI
:))))
Creepy
ps.: what do I need for -vo svga ? I can't use it. :))