[Mplayer-users] Debian prob maybe final (thanks)

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 13 15:23:02 CEST 2001

On Friday, 13. July 2001 13:04, you wrote:
> So thanks for the ones who helped me, I think the alsa part is the problem,
> I could have known it, as I am not a beginner, (and I study computer
> science
>
> :)) ) , but I thought if there is something in the config wrong(extra,
>
> non-existing  parameter) it ignores. So would I make it if I were the one
> taking care of this. So I hope it works, thank you. Waiting for the GUI
This parameter was used in earlier version, so for people still used to it,
it gives out an error message, when that switch is used, so users know they
may not use it anymore. If we wouldn't do this mplayer would complain about a
parse error in commandline cause the option would be unknown then.
see cfg-mplayer.h to see how that stuff is organized.

> :))))
>
> Creepy
> ps.: what do I need for -vo svga ? I can't use it. :))
SVGAlib and compatible graphics card.
--
Best Regards,
   Felix