[Mplayer-users] video output

Mark D'voo line72 at home.com
Fri Jul 20 20:58:16 CEST 2001

I have a 1.2 gig athlon and a geforce 3 card.  Mplayer has been working
great, but yesterday, i hooked my computer up to my tv through the geforce 3
s-video out.  When i did this, mplayer wouldn't let my run my movies with -vo
xv which is what i usually use because it's fastest.  x11 and sdl seemed to
slow to run full screen at 800x600 ( the video kept laggin).  I then triedm
fsdga which worked great except it doesn't actually fill up the full screen.
Mplayer takes over full screen but the actually video size is probably only
half the size of the screen.  any ideas?

mark