[Mplayer-users] changes to MPlayer - how to split my diff

Adam Tla/lka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Fri Jul 27 09:35:03 CEST 2001

Hello,

so if we wont test only some aspects of this patch we can split the file
at positions where line starts from "diff" string.

We get diffs to:

1)cfg-mplayer.h   - added options "utf8", "noutf8", "q" , "quiet"

2)mplayer.c	  - added loading of "font.desc" DATADIR/font if not load from
		    ~/mplayer/font
		    added usage of "quiet" option

3)subreader.c	  - moved sub_unicode and sub_utf8 variables here
		    added function generateints(subtitle *) which generate
		     text of a subtitle as an array of ints with length as 1st
		     element and decode unicode and utf8 reprezentation
		    modified sub_read_file() function to use generateints()
4)libvo/sub.c	  - optimization of vo_draw* functions and modification to use
		    array of ints (representing font positions) generated
		    while loading subtitle file in 3)

5)libvo/font_load.c - added checking of "~/.mplayer/font" and if not found

6)libvo/x11_common.c - added checking of "unix:" or "localhost:"
			value of DISPLAY and then changeing it to ":"
			in order to use shared memory

Now the dependencies between files:

2) uses "quiet" opion added in 1)

3) and 4) must be applied together and they uses "utf8" option added in 1)

5) and 6) are quite independent from all

Regards

--
 . .  Adam Tla/lka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
  -  Computer Center,  Technical University of Gdansk, Poland
     PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl