[Mplayer-users] some problems

Martin Bretschneider martin at bretschneidernet.de
Fri Jul 27 23:51:43 CEST 2001

Hi folks,

I've some problem with the current (?) release (0.17a-IdegCounter) and
the win32-dodec from the hp.

1. A quite bad Tomb Raider-Trailer (Intel Indeo 3.1/3.2) is played back
very weired. It's not easy to describe in English;)

Just think there's a horizontal line in the center of the displayed
video. All the horizental rows of the video are mirrored at/on/whatever
to the center line, so that the top-row becomes the bottom-row and so and
so on. Looks very funny. First I thought there wery kyrillic letter;)

2. I've got a film named "teaching mrs. tingle" that worked once withe
the 0.10pre10/22 but now:
Encrypted VOB file (not compiled with libcss support)! Read file DOCS/DVD
==> Found audio stream: 16
  {PTS_err:1}

May I really compile the stuff 'cause no deb exists?

3. I've got another video. the 6the sense (divx).

I start mplayer and the video appears but only for 3 seconds: Then the
error
Exiting... (End of file)
vo: uninit!
appears on the shell. It also worked once.

What can I do now. Upload the beginnings? Where? What programm to use?
--
      Where prejudice exists it always discolors our thoughts.
(o_         When in doubt tell the truth.     Mark Twain       (o|