[Mplayer-users] debian xv fault

Creepy creppy at freemail.hu
Mon Jul 30 13:11:54 CEST 2001

I already got mplayer work this way, but for about 4-5 days, mplayer won't
run with -vo xv if I am a user, if I am root (su), it does the thing! I
don't know if I changed anything (something for sure, 'coz it's no win, so
that it goes wrong from itself). Finds audio, video streams, codec, writes
XV is from X.Y., but then something with "unable to Xcreatewindow, or
something like that (sorry the complete error home, can't paste it right
now, maybe later if nobody knows what it is...). Tried to reinstall
NVdriver, no effect.
Any idea?

thanks

Creepy