[Mplayer-users] Re: DVB-s

Johannes Feigl jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Tue Jul 31 12:40:45 CEST 2001

Did you get the mail?
here it is again:

> > today i've tried to put a simple mpeg-1 file to the VDR, a programm for
> > recording and playback MPEG2-Stream [Multiplexed PES ... i think you
know].

> > it worked for me ...
> >
> > so we need a fast mpeg1 or mpeg2 encorder for the output to the dvb-s...
> >
> > the quality is very good !!!
> ok.
>
> btw, will i got such card for testing/development?

well, as i told you, the german manufactor of dvb-s boars - Galaxis - would
help us in too ways:

1) the would lend us (you) such a card or
2) you could bought the card for 329,- (excluding sales taxes) instéad of
about 430,- DM

maybe I could ask reseller, but I don't think they would give us such a card

mfg Johannes