[Mplayer-users] Audio Problems - Buffer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jul 31 20:35:51 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > 4. RTFM
> i RTFM. and you know - it doesn't help with answers
> like:
> --------
> Q: I got DEMUXER: Too many (328 in 83968129 bytes)
> audio packets in the buffer ERROR
> A: split your file to 8MB pieces
> --------
:)
it's pasted from the FUN page :)

the 'real' doc says, in DOCS/BUGS:

Audio delay/de-sync specific to one or a few files:
- bad file (please upload the file, so we can check & fix)
  Workaround: -ni or -bps option   (for non-interlaved or bad files)
              -mc 0   (required for files with VBR audio)
              -delay option or +/- keys at runtime to adjust delay

so, RTFM again, this time not the FUN page, rather DOCS/* in mplayer.

> i'm not the guy who asks before i read the docs/mans.
maybe.

> but if i still ask, means the man/docs didn't give me
> the answers i was searching for.
click to 'search again'.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu