[Mplayer-users] ICCCM compliance

Rajesh Fowkar rfowkar at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 23:45:23 CEST 2001

Will anything be done on this count in mplayer ?

With xv I really get excellent video true full screen but with sdl
some part from right and left side of screen remains black for some
videos.

Hope the problem of xv driver for mplayer is fixed soon so that I can
use it with icewm.

Warm Regards

Rajesh

Mathias Hasselmann saw fit to inform me that:

Rajesh Fowkar                       rfowkar at yahoo.com
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,         http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA    Powered By : Debian GNU/Linux (Potato)
					         Kernel 2.4.5 & Mutt 1.3.15i
						 IceWM 1.0.8-6  & KDE 2.1
"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a
wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."
-Buddha