[Mplayer-users] new bugfixes =)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jun 14 22:49:26 CEST 2001

Hi,

> It's the Question that drives us, Nick Kurshev :
> > Do you plane leave sourceforge? Or you will use it as redirector?
> > As I see some patches are being commited to cvs.
> > Does it mean that they will not be included to 0.18?
> SF will be left totally, since it's very unreliable.
> There is only one main cvs repository, it will (is?) be transported
> to the new server.
It _will_ be soon. I have to froze CVS totally for a day, because
cvs repository backup snapshots are created daily and has some delay.
I'll remove everyone from the project (cvs write) and then wait until next
backup snapshot, then move it to new server and activate cvs write access
there. I planned to do it this weekend.
(disable it at late night, and move stuff next afternoon)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu