[Mplayer-users] new bugfixes =)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jun 14 22:43:37 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> Code is frozen already 5 days. When do you plane to release 0.18?
> >> In the next monday-tuesday or month later?
> >Now, at monday. Just after we get the new server up and running,
> >including the domain reg.
> >CVS is already up, ftp is under configuring, http is up.
> >It will be damn fast (p3-733+512mb)!
> Do you plane leave sourceforge? Or you will use it as redirector?
Yes, we plan to leave. At least with CVS and www/ftp. SF can still
remain as a mirror site.
We got a new server from the hungarian sponsor, so we have to move.
It will be much better, and we will have full control over services,
so cvs undo and other stuff will be available.

> As I see some patches are being commited to cvs.
> Does it mean that they will not be included to 0.18?
I don't understand this. If they are commited, then they are
already in it.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu