[Mplayer-users] offtopic: realplayer format

Jacek Popławski jp at ulgo.koti.com.pl
Tue Jun 19 15:03:47 CEST 2001

IMHO there are only two needed formats current mplayer don't support:
- quicktime
- realplayer
I know it will be possible to support quicktime, there is quicktime4linux, and
qt/mov is in mplayer TODO, but what about realplayer? Is it any tool to convert
.rm to something useful? is it any player except binary realplay ?

PS. South Park in gnutella is in .rm :-)

--
When there's lightning
It always bring me down