Part-Aw: [Mplayer-users] Quicktime / realplay

SK 01725832094 at
Wed Jun 6 22:16:06 CEST 2001

The Quicktime libary for linux works for me very well. I just found and
installed it. Here's the link:

I hope you'll enjoy and will intergrate it into mplayer;-))

Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2001 09:32 schrieben Sie:
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 03:29:37PM -0400, SK wrote:
> > I am fed up with the realplayer for linux. I mean, it sickens me because
> > I want to see all typ of movies in my mplayer! Is there a hint on how to
> > watch quicktime and "real" movies in mplayer? I hope.
> wow, I write almost the same question few minutes ago :-o

Mplayer-users mailing list
Mplayer-users at