Part-Aw: [Mplayer-users] Quicktime / realplay

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Tue Jun 19 16:28:00 CEST 2001

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 04:16:06PM -0400, SK wrote:
> The Quicktime libary for linux works for me very well. I just found and
> installed it. Here's the link:
> http://heroinewarrior.com/quicktime.php3
>
> I hope you'll enjoy and will intergrate it into mplayer;-))

Hmmm. According that page it's not for playing ANY quicktime movies just
special ones especially grabbed movie files with some tool.
However, xanim can play many flavours of quicktime files (no, not solarson
or whatever its name is exactly :)

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!