[Mplayer-users] fullscreen change with new version?

Mengmeng Zhang mengmeng at io.com
Sat Jun 30 14:43:15 CEST 2001

> > I'm running on a PII-400, Matrox G450, XFree 4.1.0 with DRI and Xv
> > enabled, gcc 2.95.3-release, Linux kernel 2.4.5, with the mga_vid module
> > (of course). It's technically RedHat 5.1 but I've upgraded all the
> You missed the only important thing here: what window manager are you using?

Ah, ok. I'm using KDE 2.1.1 so kwin is my wm. Oh well, it's not a terribly
big deal. Thanks for a great player, it has the best performance for
playing DivX's under Linux that I've found.

MZ
--
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye.  - Antoine de Saint-Exupery, _The Little Prince_

The three rules of the Librarians of Time and Space are: 1) Silence; 2) Books
must be returned no later than the date last shown; and 3) Do not interfere
with the nature of causality.  - Terry Pratchett, Discworld