[Mplayer-users] ASCII

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Mar 11 02:35:51 CET 2001

Hi,

> It's the Question that drives us, mgraffam at idsi.net :
> > > I used SDL 1.1.8 which works in X11.
> > If I understand it correctly, Mplayer _ONLY_ works with 1.1.7.
> So it seems it is an outdated statement :)
> I should have written "MPlayer" instead of "X11"...
>
> See, it'd be something like: MPlayer doesn't work with SDL<1.1.7
The better sentence:
MPlayer doesn't work with SDL.

Someone really should rewrite the SDL driver of libvo, because it
has many problems and incompatibility issues.

SDL is basicly a very good thing/idea, but it's incompatible
even with itself. Ther are changing its interface every week...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu