[Mplayer-users] Audio Sync Errors

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Mar 29 19:57:59 CEST 2001

Hi,

> video plays great.  I get audio coming through, but it seems like it
> is playing at the wrong speed (sounds like 2x).  I cannot seem to get
> it to play at the right speed.  One weird part about it is it seems
> (at least as far as I can tell) to be sync'ed.  I hear a high-pitched,
> mostly unintelligible voice when someone's mouth is moving, and
> sped-up music where there should be music.
Hmm. Seems to be an audio stream - sound card incompatibility.
Maybe your card (or it's driver) doesn't support the audio format of
the .avi file?

> They want library [/usr/lib/win32] l3codeca.acm
> Entering LoadLibraryA(l3codeca.acm)
> Returned LoadLibraryA(0x80a7d07='l3codeca.acm'), def_path=/usr/lib/win32 => 0x400000
Hmm. Codec is MP3.

> Audio buffer size: 132608 bytes, delay: 6.014s
> Audio: type: 4  samplerate: 11025  channels: 1  bps: 2
11khz mono mp3 audio? is it possible?

What about using the native MP3 codec? Try -afm 1

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu