[Mplayer-users] new audio code in CVS

Anssi Saari as at sci.fi
Sat May 12 20:24:52 CEST 2001

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 05:56:43AM +0200, Arpi wrote:

> I'm interested in results, so is it better or worse than before,
> are your audio problems solved etc. Please all the time include mplayer -v
> output, it prints many new information about audio card and driver!

I'm not sure if it's the new sound code or what, since I have no older
versions, but I have this one divx avi where ct starts steadily growing
after about 40 seconds while A-V remains fairly small. When ct reaches
~7s, it starts diminishing again, but doesn't seem to fall much below
4.5s.  This file is also non-interlaced, so it needs -ni. -bps doesn't
seem to matter. The thing plays fine in windows media player.

I tried uploading a piece of it to thot.banki.hu:/incoming but it's full.
I'll just attach the output from mplayer -v -ni.