[Mplayer-users] new audio code in CVS

havner alien at staszic.waw.pl
Mon May 14 11:30:04 CEST 2001

> Ehh. I've heard that vortex driver is very buggy...

I have never had problems with it :-)

> Send me please some logs with -v -v, playing and pausing this file.
> Also run TOOLS/audio-block2.c

Just sent to your private e-mail. I wont send big garbage to list.

> > BTW. Arpi, you can delete HAVE_AUDIO_SELECT line in config.h.
> No. It's usefull for poeople with audio driver not supports standard
> ioctl()s, not standard select()...

So there are some special functions for playing without select and ioctl. I've always used noselect, now I don't now so maybe this may help.
I'll check also comercial OSS drivers from www.opensound.com.

--
Regards
Havner