[Mplayer-users] Fwd: subtitles

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue May 15 15:35:49 CEST 2001

>I'm using english layout on englisk keyboard. personally i hate hungarian
>one because it has no chars required for shell or c programming, so it's
>useless for me.

Similar for german keyboard (although english layout is not very common here):
You need AltGr for [] and \, sometimes even AltGr-Shift for {}
Makes C-programming hell-of-a-lot worse.

>> BAD, because + is already on Shift-= with american keyboard.
>hmm. i meant numpad... yes no numpad on laptops.
>what about altgr? =)

Left and right Shift-keys?  (you remember, it was "shifting" :-)

Or left and right WIN-keys?

or $ and the "Euro"-Symbol, then Hungary is "not ready", yet, but on a good
way... hehe. Actually, I am "not ready" either... have to buy a new keyboard
then. Sorry, I'm getting silly... must be the sun outside.

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se