[Mplayer-users] bugreports,

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Tue May 15 16:30:47 CEST 2001

Where should I post bugreports so that I would know about what happens
with my bugreport ( was it accepted and someone's working on it, marked as
known and left for feature, marked as completely idiotic, or plainly
ignored or such ).
Maybe using some bugtracking system would be nice? I like the one used by
debian, but that's probably because I use mostly that one.
On my system ./configure incorrectly adds -Xdpms to libs, and detects my
k6 as k5 - ( pmodel=`cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep "model$TAB" seems to fail ).
So where should I send those corrections? When I send something to
mplayer-users it gets randomly ignored, I want to know if I should resend
report or just ignore the whole thing?

--
Dariusz Pietrzak