[Mplayer-users] "PanScan"

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 22 15:33:10 CEST 2001

On Tuesday, 22. May 2001 14:25, you wrote:
> Is it possible to have PanScan effect i. e. to increase height of the
> picture keeping its aspect radio?
> (Left and right side of movie will be cut then but it's often acceptable.)

It's currently not possible, but I might build it into sdl out using some
tricky memcopy. This means no guarantee I only think about it :)
Maybe I'll build sdls bonus features like otf fullscreen switching into xv
only out from mplayer, too, but don't count with that in next release. Let's
see one release later.
--
Best Regards,
   Felix