[Mplayer-users] (no subject)

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue May 29 14:48:00 CEST 2001

> [...lots of legal stuff...]

Boys, you _are_ clever ;->

>opendivx is a bigger problem. we want to make it downloadable as a separated
>package (maybe as a patch for mplayer release).

Maybe it's possible to just include decore.h (get the right or maybe not use the
original file?) and use OpenDivX as a shared library (which is going to be the
method some day anyway)? Then DARC just has to provide a precompiled
version of libdivxdecore.so for download on their homepage, which should not
be a problem.

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se