[Mplayer-users] CVS snapshots

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed May 30 01:16:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

Just checked sourceforge, and got this at ssh login:

                I M P O R T A N T   P L E A S E     R E A D

        If you are seeing this it's because we've failed over from
        pr-shell1.

        This is a failover server only.  As soon as pr-shell1 is better we
        will cut back to it.  So please do not start any daemon process
        that you care about.

                                                - The SF Staff

                I M P O R T A N T   P L E A S E     R E A D

So they are on backup system again... running crontab -e got permission
denied, so this is the reason why no automatic snapshot updates from may 24.
Now I ran the script manually, so the current CVS is downloadable!

And also added translations to the http url, so you can read for
example hungarian docs at http://mplayer.sf.net/DOCS/Hungarian/

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu