[MPlayer-users] DVD menu playback/mouse events

SycOtiC Smith sycotic at onebox.com
Thu Nov 1 00:27:46 CET 2001

I know the menus currently won't work when playing a DVD, we have to choose a chapter/title etc to
be able to play them.  Here is something interesting I came across in my travels today trying to
brainstorm something completely OT.

http://libmousetrap.sourceforge.net/

In a nutshell, it is a lib to grab input from the mouse and send it to a program.  While this sounds
like nothing new, I thought you guys might have a look to see if it will help you along with the
 input part of making the menus work.

-SycOtiC Smith