[MPlayer-users] files in ftp/incoming

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Thu Nov 1 20:44:09 CET 2001

> I've just joined this mailing list after stumbling across mplayer on a kde
> media webpage, and I'd just like to say it's been enormously funny! Is it
> always this good?
it used to be better, full of witt and humor, and hungarian jokes in cvs,
 but then there was some long-running-boring threads ( is this what they
call a 'troll' ? )

and while we're offtopic - what happened to the idea that faq would
contain some hints about video hardware .. like 'nvidia baad, matrox
good, mkay?' ? - i.e. i'm going to buy 16M g400, but I could get for the
same money 32M Ati Xpert2000, which purchase I'm going to regret less?

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu