[MPlayer-users] files in ftp/incoming

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Fri Nov 2 00:57:16 CET 2001

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Draky Void wrote:
> My card is TNT2 Vanta, and I know at least 2 guys with the same
> problems with nvidia binary drivers and tnt2 cards.

BTW same problem happened to me with Mach64, 3dfx voodoo, etc.. I
think it's *xfree86* bug, not specifically nvidia bug. (I remember this
bug all the way back to very early xfree86's using ancient S3 cards)

Somehow, xfree86 doesn't save textmode registers properly... so when you
try to switch to textmode you get switched to strange graphics mode
instead...

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]