[MPlayer-users] swscale error

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 6 16:41:24 CET 2001

On Tuesday, 6. November 2001 16:22, you wrote:
> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]

> > > Sorry it's because I set the CFLAGS manually (worked till now).
> >
> > RTFOutput of ./configure should have warned you about that!
>
> Which output? It worked perfectly till now, and I didn't saw any changes
> in output, where it says that you have to set -fomit-frame-pointer.
> A normal user can't know that he has to set this option.

atmosfear at astral:~/develop/mplayer/main> export CFLAGS=-O
atmosfear at astral:~/develop/mplayer/main> ./configure
[...]
Checking for fastmemcpy ... yes
Extra libs : -L/usr/lib
Extra headers : -I/usr/include
MPlayer is using custom CFLAGS set by you, it is strongly recommended that you
let MPlayer choose the correct CFLAGS!
To do so execute CFLAGS= ./configure <your options>
Creating config.h
[...]

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

--no sig yet, suffered a system crash :(--