[MPlayer-users] AV sync problem

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Nov 7 01:07:39 CET 2001

Hi,

> It's rumored (actually, I've read it on mplayer homepage) that mplayer now
> sync AV correctly.
hmm. a-v sync is perfect for a very long time. i haven't seen such liens on
the homepage...

> Well, this is false.
Why?

> I played several divxes, but all of them was out of sync.
> I've been using the latest release FaszomCounter :), but it still plays
latest release is MPlayer-current.tar.bz2 :)  but it doesn't matter, as A-V
sync wasn't changed nowdays.

> incorrectly.
>
> Any ideas?

Yes. RTFM DOCS/bugreports.html!

it works well for everyone, except you. it means 2 thing:
- your system is broken (bad audio driver?)
- your files are all broken (upload some, i'll check)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu