[MPlayer-users] [Patch] for debian/rules to include gmplayer/mencoder

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Wed Nov 7 01:47:56 CET 2001

Hi.

I just hacked debian/rules a little to include the gui mplayer and the new
mencoder. I also enabled streaming support.

Also in the patch is an update for the menu-file (is there any cute icon
around to include?).

There is just one issue: postinst should call update-menus, but since
postinst is a perl-script, debhelper cannot be used to add its "magic"
using #DEBHELPER#. I tried to figure something out, but since I am no Perl
expert, I somehow got lost ...

S!