[MPlayer-users] [Patch] for debian/rules to include gmplayer/mencoder

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed Nov 7 11:11:37 CET 2001

> mencoder. I also enabled streaming support.
huh, I was going to add mencoder just today :)

> Also in the patch is an update for the menu-file (is there any cute icon
> around to include?).
good question, probably gabu is in position to answer it.

> There is just one issue: postinst should call update-menus, but since
hmm..
 try it, menus are updated automatically :
grep -i mplayer /etc/X11/icewm/*
/etc/X11/icewm/programs:  prog "gmplayer" - /usr/bin/gmplayer
/etc/X11/icewm/programs:  prog "mplayer" -  x-terminal-emulator -T
"mplayer" -e /usr/bin/mplayer

hmm, maybe it's time to remove that text version.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu