[MPlayer-users] What is it: http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu/homepage/

Jamil Buchalla Neto sarge at terra.com.br
Fri Nov 9 13:05:15 CET 2001

I see GPL like communism.
Not the communism implemented in Russia because that's not the real one
that was created by Karl Marx.

The Karl Marx idea of communism is the best for a perfect world but the
problem is that we are not in a perfect world.
That's the same from GPL, it was created to a perfect world where GREED
doesn't exist.

The BSD kind of license that allows proprietary code to coexist with the
open code is the one that fits into our world.
I just felt like I needed to make this comment and sorry if it looks
stupid or something like that.
Also I'm sorry if I used bad expressions but english is not my natural
language and It's been a while since I used my english.