[MPlayer-users] full screen mode problem

Ponekker Zoltan pontscho at makacs.poliod.hu
Sun Nov 11 20:22:21 CET 2001

Hali

> I made a try on your 0.50 release, and it seems to works (at least with Gui).
> I'am still searching for the rest (i.e. without Gui; should come soon).
> Please try my paych (with gui) and give your verdict   :).

I'm write this code my cvs version, but not working for me (under
sawfish, but thw WindowMaker is work perfectly). The dynamic decoration
changing is not work with sawfish.

My big problem is, that sawfish doesn't care about MWM_*_HINTS. And this
window manager is default under GNOME. As I remember. And the Hungarian
Linux project using this window manager ...

Pontscho

Ps: sorry my bad english ... :P