[MPlayer-users] full screen mode problem

Iban hatchond at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 11 20:40:13 CET 2001

Ponekker Zoltan a écrit :

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
>
> Hali
>
> > I made a try on your 0.50 release, and it seems to works (at least with Gui).
> > I'am still searching for the rest (i.e. without Gui; should come soon).
> > Please try my paych (with gui) and give your verdict   :).
>
> I'm write this code my cvs version, but not working for me (under
> sawfish, but thw WindowMaker is work perfectly). The dynamic decoration
> changing is not work with sawfish.
>
> My big problem is, that sawfish doesn't care about MWM_*_HINTS. And this
> window manager is default under GNOME. As I remember. And the Hungarian
> Linux project using this window manager ...

Ho ! Ok, I will try under sawfish. The problem is I also right a WM (which is
still under construction), and I of course run it. But, as a window manager I am
suppose to honor a "long" spec (ICCCM). This spec said to do what you and I wrote.
But I may have misunderstood something in it. At least it works on my own WM. I
will try tomorrow with sawfish. (Because of TV  that my wife is watching and the
TV is the machine !).
Lets see for tomorrow.
You should send me your email address, that we will not "spam" that list with
something in which only two persons are working on.

> Pontscho
>
> Ps: sorry my bad english ... :P

That's fine.

Regards,