[MPlayer-users] automatic CVS update of ffmpeg subtree

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Nov 12 14:14:19 CET 2001

Am Samstag, 10. November 2001, 17:42:52 Uhr MET, schrieb Felix Buenemann:
> > the trick of updating the libavcodec dir copied from ffmpeg CVS doesn't
> > seem to work.
> >
> > /users/stud00/waschk/tmp/main -> cvs update
> > ? libao2/README
> > protocol error: directory '/cvsroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/libavcodec' not within
> > root '/cvsroot/mplayer'
> >
> > What did I do wrong? My main/libavcodec dir contains the files from
> > ffmpeg's libavcodec dir, including it's CVS and i386 dirs.
> cd to libavcodec dir and issue cvs up -d there.
That updates the ffmpeg part. But when I cd .. and then try to cvs update the
MPlayer stuff I get the error message above. Is it relevant that I'm using
cvs version 1.8.1 ?

CU
--
   Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
 http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key